Sunday 9 June 2019

Crossing Country

On the Monday morning my school and I did cross country around the block. The year 6 boys had to go first I do not know why but where we started was near the blue bin, yellow bin and the black bin. When the boys ran, the teachers let the year 6 girls followed. We had to run up Richardson Rd and then we ran down Rangeview Road and around the Marist rugby field and up the staircase, up the pathway and past the church , around the parking lot and in to school. When you get in the school everyone cheered you on. Luca and I motivated others to push themselves to get to the finish line. 

9 comments:

  1. kia ora my name is moala and im from room 24 at owairaka District school I really
    liked your bolg post about crossing country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Moala , Thanks your comment. A challenge I faced when completing this task was not to hard, but anyway thanks for the comment.

      Blog you later

      Delete
  2. Ola my name is anjola from room 24 I really like your post about cross country
    I really like how you chered on other people have you tryed pacing your self at the start of the race thank you for sharing your learning
    you should check out my blog odsanjola.blogspot.com
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Anjola , Thanks for the comment. leave a like

      Blog you later

      Delete
  3. Ola William my name is pavan from room I really like your blog about cross country , I totally loved it as well , can you tell me what place you came in because I came 6th in the year 5 boys. I cheered for you as well .
    Come visit me at https://odspavan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Pavan , thanks for the support. Drop a like. Bye

      Delete
  4. kia ora william my name is phoenix from Room 24 I really liked your blog post about cross country.Thanks for shareing your blog post about cross country see ya later .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola phoenix, thanks for the comment. Leave a like.

      Blog you later.

      Delete
  5. Kia Ora william its me Ryan from next door I really liked your blog about cross country.But you spelled cross country wrong.You spelled it like crossing country.Anyways blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.